Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's been raining a lot

That's my excuse, anyway.  :)

I got a lot of work done on my fabulous desk the first day I had it, but since then either I've been busy or there was rain.  Outside is my only place to work on the desk or even store it for now, sooo...yeah.

At any rate, a good friend of mine came over today and helped me make a LOT of headway.  She's coming back tomorrow, too.  Here's where we're at after today's efforts.

 photo CAM01312.jpg

It's kinda hard to see...but the drawers are three different shades of purple, as is the trim on 3 sides.  The top of the desk and little pull-out part (whatever it's called) are a dark gray that seems to have a touch of blue.  Only the first coat is done, though.  There will be magnetic paint, chalkboard paint, and cork board on the sides.  I expect it to be done by the end of Friday.  I'm so excited!

1 comment:

AmyBean said...

Fun! Can't wait to see the finished product!